This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!
I finished reading . . .
The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson - finished this YA based on the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast last week. (Read my full review HERE.)


The Fairest Beauty
by Melanie Dickerson - also finished the next one in the series, which is based on Snow White. (Read my full review HERE.)



©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson - finished this YA based on the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast last week. (Read my full review HERE.)
The Fairest Beauty
I'm currently reading . . .
Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest
by Barbara Rainey and Susan Yates - I'm just finishing up the last few pages and then will be reviewing this encouraging guidebook to the empty nest years.


Egypt's Sister: A Novel of Cleopatra
by Angela Hunt - fascinating historical novel about a Hebrew girl who has been brought up as a servant companion to the woman who became Cleopatra. Watch for a review soon!


Fairy Tale Romance Collection: The Healer's Apprentice, The Merchant's Daughter, The Fairest Beauty, The Captive Maiden, The Princess Spy (Fairy Tale Romance Series)
by Melanie Dickerson - This particular cover makes this collection look "cheap" but it's actually very good. I've finished the first three and have started the fourth. I'm reviewing each of them separately.


So THIS is the one I'm currently reading:
The Captive Maiden
by Melanie Dickerson - and it's a Cinderella story!

Next on the stack...
The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
Sanditon by Jane Austen
Lady Susan by Jane Austen



Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest
Egypt's Sister: A Novel of Cleopatra
Fairy Tale Romance Collection: The Healer's Apprentice, The Merchant's Daughter, The Fairest Beauty, The Captive Maiden, The Princess Spy (Fairy Tale Romance Series)
So THIS is the one I'm currently reading:
The Captive Maiden
Next on the stack...
The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
Sanditon by Jane Austen
Lady Susan by Jane Austen
On my blogs recently . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Everything We Need
Book Blogger Hop - August 11, 2017
Recent Reads - The Fairest Beauty
Wordless Wednesday - Harpers Ferry
Recent Reads - The Merchant's Daughter
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Everything We Need
Book Blogger Hop - August 11, 2017
Recent Reads - The Fairest Beauty
Wordless Wednesday - Harpers Ferry
Recent Reads - The Merchant's Daughter
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Highlights - Prepping for Back to School
5 Days of Back to Homeschool Coffee Breaks
Virtual Refrigerator - Birch Groves
No-Nonsense Algebra from Math Essentials (A Homeschool Coffee Break Review)
Homeschool Highlights - Prepping for Back to School
5 Days of Back to Homeschool Coffee Breaks
Virtual Refrigerator - Birch Groves
No-Nonsense Algebra from Math Essentials (A Homeschool Coffee Break Review)
What are you reading?
Melanie Dickerson has been on my radar for a while. The covers of her books are so lovely. I'll have to give her a try one of these days. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteI'm curious about Egypt's Sister. I read Roanoke by that author and enjoyed it. Happy reading to you.
ReplyDeleteLady Susan I read a few years ago. It was one of the fist Austen books to really click with me.
ReplyDeleteCome see what I'm reading.
Some great covers.
ReplyDelete