This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!
(Sometimes the covers of the books are not showing up, and I'm not sure why. So apologies in advance if there are blank spaces instead - I have been on a little vacation this weekend and will have to try to figure that out when I get home.)
I finished reading . . .
Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest
by Barbara Rainey and Susan Yates - I highly recommend this practical and encouraging guidebook to moms experiencing the empty nest, or approaching it soon, like I am. (Read my full review HERE.)



©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest
I'm currently reading . . .
Egypt's Sister: A Novel of Cleopatra
by Angela Hunt - historical novel about a young Jewish woman who was brought up as a friend and companion to the Egyptian princess that became Cleopatra. Their friendship has a lot of ups and downs, and Chava's life takes many twists and turns.


Fairy Tale Romance Collection: The Healer's Apprentice, The Merchant's Daughter, The Fairest Beauty, The Captive Maiden, The Princess Spy (Fairy Tale Romance Series)
by Melanie Dickerson - This particular cover makes this collection look "cheap" but it's actually very good. I've finished the first three and am currently reading the fourth. I'm reviewing each of them separately.


So THIS is the one I'm currently reading:
The Captive Maiden
by Melanie Dickerson - and it's a Cinderella story!

The Lightkeeper's Ball (A Mercy Falls Novel)
by Colleen Coble - just got started on this one - isn't the cover gorgeous?

Next on the stack...
The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
Beyond All Dreams
by Elizabeth Camden
Sanditon by Jane Austen
Lady Susan by Jane Austen




Egypt's Sister: A Novel of Cleopatra
Fairy Tale Romance Collection: The Healer's Apprentice, The Merchant's Daughter, The Fairest Beauty, The Captive Maiden, The Princess Spy (Fairy Tale Romance Series)
So THIS is the one I'm currently reading:
The Captive Maiden
The Lightkeeper's Ball (A Mercy Falls Novel)
Next on the stack...
The Princess Spy by Melanie Dickerson
Beyond All Dreams
Sanditon by Jane Austen
Lady Susan by Jane Austen
On my blogs recently . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - More Than Conquerors
Wordless Wednesday - Black-eyed Susans
Recent Reads - Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - More Than Conquerors
Wordless Wednesday - Black-eyed Susans
Recent Reads - Barbara and Susan's Guide to the Empty Nest
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Highlights - Share the Highlights of Your Week!
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Dear Homeschool Mom
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Not-At-Home School
Virtual Refrigerator - Share Your Art Posts!
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Planning Our Year
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Coffee and Other Essentials
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Curriculum
Homeschool Highlights - Share the Highlights of Your Week!
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Dear Homeschool Mom
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Not-At-Home School
Virtual Refrigerator - Share Your Art Posts!
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Planning Our Year
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Coffee and Other Essentials
Back to Homeschool Coffee Break - Curriculum
What are you reading?
Such lovely covers! Lots of your books look good to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteYour covers are amazing! You really have a lot of blogs! Or am I reading that incorrectly! Enjoy this week's reading!
ReplyDelete