Wednesday, August 30

Wordless Wednesday - Alum Creek Park North

This post contains affiliate links.

Last weekend while in Columbus, we also spent an afternoon at Alum Creek Park. We caught a bit of the symphony's rehearsal for a concert later that evening, and then walked on the trail for awhile.








This post is linked at Wordless Wednesday, hosted by Life at Rossmont; and at Pictorial Tuesday, hosted by Peabea's Scribble Pad.




©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how you can already sense the approach of autumn in these photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This place is not that far from where I am and I did not even realize they had the symphony nor have I walked the trail. Makes me want to go now. Thanks for sharing your photos. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reflection on the water...

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.