Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
- What are you currently reading? I started The Toll-Gate by Georgette Heyer and am enjoying it greatly! Still reading The Eight by Katherine Neville. I've still got A Stand At Sinai by Hope Auer on the go, but I haven't picked it up in several days.


- What did you recently finish reading? Just finished Michal by Jill Eileen Smith last night. (Read my thoughts about this book HERE.)

- What do you think you'll read next? I still have Deep & Wide by Andy Stanley and Enough ready to go.

What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading for this week's link-up.
©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

I haven't heard of any of these books, but they sound good! I hope you enjoy them! Sorry for commenting so late! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!
ReplyDelete