Wednesday, August 6

WWW Wednesdays: August 6, 2014

Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next. 
  • What are you currently reading?  I missed the link-up last week, so I have some updating to do. I have been reading Michal by Jill Eileen Smith, and I just returned to Loyal In Love by Jean Plaidy, which I had set aside quite some time ago.         
Michal (The Wives of King David #1)   Loyal in Love: Henrietta Maria, Wife of Charles I (Queens of England, #1)
  • What did you recently finish reading? In the past two weeks I finished  Miracle In A Dry Season by Sarah Loudin Thomas. I also read It Happened at the Fair by Deanne Gist. (Read my thoughts on these books HERE and HERE.)
Miracle in a Dry Season (Appalachian Blessings, #1)   It Happened at the Fair (It Happened at the Fair, #1)
  • What do you think you'll read next?  I almost picked up Love's Pursuit by Siri Mitchell last night, but didn't. Starting to wonder if I'll ever get to that one. I have a couple of new books on my Kindle that I'd like to get to. My daughter and I are doing a Summer Reading Challenge, so that may help me choose what's next!
Love's Pursuit   
    What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading for this week's link-up.

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.