Monday, October 5

What I'm Reading - October 5, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links.
2a

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Journey. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I recently finished reading...

A Curious Beginning: A Veronica Speedwell Mystery by Deanna Raybourn - I loved every minute of this book and didn't want it to be over! Now I'll have a long wait until the next book by this favorite author. Read my review HERE.
A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell Mystery, #1)

I'm currently reading...


Murther and Walking Spirits by Robertson Davies - Although I'm not getting through this very quickly, I am truly enjoying it!
Murther and Walking Spirits

Ruby (Dakotah Treasures #1) by Lauraine Snelling - I'm about halfway through this, and it's pretty good, but I haven't really connected with any of the characters, so I'm not very emotionally involved in it.
Ruby (Dakotah Treasures, #1)

Unequal Affections: A Pride and Prejudice Retelling by Lara S. Ormiston - this. Oh my goodness. I started reading a few nights ago, and it has utterly charmed me so far!
Unequal Affections: A Pride and Prejudice Retelling

  Next on the stack...

Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer
The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead
Fire and Ice (Wild at Heart) by Mary Connealy
The Darcys of Pemberley by Shannon Winslow

Regency Buck   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

Fire and Ice (Wild at Heart, #3)   The Darcys of Pemberley (The Darcys of Pemberley, #1)

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I've read very few retellings, but have never heard of a Pride & Prejudice retelling. I'm intrigued!

    All Things Bookish – Jade Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to Ruby several months ago. The story was interesting and I think I would have enjoyed reading it, but the narrator was so terrible in the audio that it was just beyond tedious.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.