Monday, July 25

What I'm Reading - July 25, 2016

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).




I finished reading . . .

Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal - an interesting but not outstanding novel in which magic is a part of the Regency world.  (Read my full review HERE)




I'm currently reading . . .


The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel by Mesu Andrews - Turning more attention now to this novel about the Egyptian princess that adopted Moses.




Timebound (The Chronos Files)by Rysa Walker - just okay so far, but I'm going to keep reading for a bit longer. This isn't my usual genre, so I need to give it more time (see what I did there?) to grab my attention.




The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick - realized as I started reading that it's the second in a series. I can still read it as a stand-alone, but I do wish I'd noticed that before I brought the book home.




Next on the stack...
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4) by MaryLu Tyndall

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.