This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . .
I didn't finish anything during the week! I'm a little surprised, because we took a short vacation, and I usually manage to knock off quite a bit of reading during trips like that. I did read plenty, but didn't actually complete a book until last night (The Boden Birthright), so I will review that today.
I'm currently reading . . .
The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick - This is the novel that has most of my attention lately.

The Boden Birthright: A Cimarron Legacy Novella
by Mary Connealy- And also this novella introducing the Boden family featured in No Way Up.


Timebound (The Chronos Files)
by Rysa Walker - didn't read much of this over the last few days. Haven't given up yet though!

I didn't finish anything during the week! I'm a little surprised, because we took a short vacation, and I usually manage to knock off quite a bit of reading during trips like that. I did read plenty, but didn't actually complete a book until last night (The Boden Birthright), so I will review that today.
I'm currently reading . . .
The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick - This is the novel that has most of my attention lately.
The Boden Birthright: A Cimarron Legacy Novella
The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel
by Mesu Andrews - A novel about the Egyptian princess that adopted Moses.
Timebound (The Chronos Files)
Next on the stack...
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
by MaryLu Tyndall
The Reckoning (Legacy of the King's Pirates) (Volume 5)
by MaryLu Tyndall
A Pressing Engagement (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber
A Tapestry of Secrets
by Sarah Loudin Thomas




Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Blessing
Book Blogger Hop - July 29, 2016
Bookshelf Review - July 2016
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - The Winter Crown
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Short Week Edition
52 Lists - Sports I Like to Watch
Virtual Refrigerator - Glass TARDIS
52 Lists - Favorite Games
From the High School Lesson Book - Summer Homeschooling Link-up
What are you reading?
A Tapestry of Secrets
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Blessing
Book Blogger Hop - July 29, 2016
Bookshelf Review - July 2016
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - The Winter Crown
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Short Week Edition
52 Lists - Sports I Like to Watch
Virtual Refrigerator - Glass TARDIS
52 Lists - Favorite Games
From the High School Lesson Book - Summer Homeschooling Link-up
What are you reading?
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
You are quite a reader! I am lucky to finish one at a time! (although I often read 2-4 at a time!!). But you have quite a variety. Thanks.
ReplyDelete~ linda @ The Reader and the Book
The Pharaoh's Daughter and Timebound both look really interesting! Have a great week!
ReplyDelete