This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . .
The Boden Birthright: A Cimarron Legacy Novella
by Mary Connealy- Enjoyed this novella that is a prequel to No Way Up. (Read my full review HERE.)

I'm currently reading . . .
The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick - If I had more time to read, I'd be finished this already - seems like I only have short spurts of time to read lately.

Timebound (The Chronos Files)
by Rysa Walker - I got through another chapter, and I'll give it a chapter or two more to grab me.

A Pressing Engagement (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber - Reading this novella from a favorite series while awaiting the next full length novel in the series. It's published, but I haven't got my hands on a copy yet.

A Tapestry of Secrets
by Sarah Loudin Thomas - just started on this novel in a series I've liked a great deal. It's for a Bethany House review coming soon.


The Boden Birthright: A Cimarron Legacy Novella
I'm currently reading . . .
The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick - If I had more time to read, I'd be finished this already - seems like I only have short spurts of time to read lately.
Timebound (The Chronos Files)
A Pressing Engagement (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber - Reading this novella from a favorite series while awaiting the next full length novel in the series. It's published, but I haven't got my hands on a copy yet.
A Tapestry of Secrets
The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel
by Mesu Andrews - put this novel about the Egyptian princess that adopted Moses on hold during the week since I didn't have a lot of reading time and got started on two new things on my Kindle.
Next on the stack...
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
by MaryLu Tyndall


Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - All You Nations
Wordless Wednesday - Gas Pump
Recent Reads - The Boden Birthright
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - A Pressing Engagement
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool 101 - Curriculum Line-up
From the High School Lesson Book - Curriculum Line-up
Homeschool Weekly - Anniversary Edition
52 Lists #31 - To Do in August
Virtual Refrigerator - Northern Lights
A Homeschool Coffee Break August Preview
CTCMath - A Schoolhouse Crew Review
What are you reading?
The Reckoning (Legacy of the King's Pirates) (Volume 5)
by MaryLu Tyndall
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - All You Nations
Wordless Wednesday - Gas Pump
Recent Reads - The Boden Birthright
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - A Pressing Engagement
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool 101 - Curriculum Line-up
From the High School Lesson Book - Curriculum Line-up
Homeschool Weekly - Anniversary Edition
52 Lists #31 - To Do in August
Virtual Refrigerator - Northern Lights
A Homeschool Coffee Break August Preview
CTCMath - A Schoolhouse Crew Review
What are you reading?
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
I've read The Summer Queen by Elizabeth Chadwick, but am yet to follow it up with the next in the series. I've also neglected the Lady Darby series. Love the cover of A Pressing Engagement. That dress is lovely. Enjoy your week!
ReplyDelete