Monday, August 22

What I'm Reading - August 22. 2016

This post contains affiliate links.
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).




I finished reading . . . I didn't do much reading last week, but I'm on vacation this week, so maybe I'll get a little extra time for reading. Then again, with all we have planned . . . maybe not!

I'm currently reading . . .

The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick -  I'm hoping to have enough reading time to finish this one during the week ahead.




A Tapestry of Secrets by Sarah Loudin Thomas - I love this series, so once I get some time to do some reading, I'll be working on this one!



The Circle of Ceridwen: Book One, by Octavia Randolph - just started on this, and I'm not sure yet. It received a great recommendation from a trusted friend, but so far I am finding the writing style a little stilted.




Next on the stack... for when I get home. 
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4) by MaryLu Tyndall

    

What are you reading?


©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great week and manage to chip away at your reading stack. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your vacation, whether you get in a lot of reading time or not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Winter Crown looks good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.