This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . .
A Pressing Engagement (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber - A short but engaging read that will satisfy the curiosity of Lady Darby fans about the wedding! (Read my full review HERE.)

I'm currently reading . . .
The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick - In general, I didn't get much reading done last week, but I have been faithfully working on this one.

A Tapestry of Secrets
by Sarah Loudin Thomas - Also worked on this a little bit last week, and hoping to have more time for reading this week and next!

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/A Pressing Engagement (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber - A short but engaging read that will satisfy the curiosity of Lady Darby fans about the wedding! (Read my full review HERE.)
I'm currently reading . . .
The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick - In general, I didn't get much reading done last week, but I have been faithfully working on this one.
A Tapestry of Secrets
Next on the stack...
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
by MaryLu Tyndall


Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Fan Into Flame
Recent Reads - A Pressing Engagement
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - A Tapestry of Secrets
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Homeschool 101 Edition
52 Lists #32 - Favorite Scents
Homeschool 101 - Homeschool Pep Rally
Virtual Refrigerator - Back to Homeschool
Homeschool 101 - Celebrating Back to Homeschool
Homeschool 101 - Barely Managing My Home!
Homeschool 101 - Planning the School Year
What are you reading?
The Reckoning (Legacy of the King's Pirates) (Volume 5)
by MaryLu Tyndall
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Fan Into Flame
Recent Reads - A Pressing Engagement
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - A Tapestry of Secrets
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Homeschool 101 Edition
52 Lists #32 - Favorite Scents
Homeschool 101 - Homeschool Pep Rally
Virtual Refrigerator - Back to Homeschool
Homeschool 101 - Celebrating Back to Homeschool
Homeschool 101 - Barely Managing My Home!
Homeschool 101 - Planning the School Year
What are you reading?
Nice looking bunch of books! My reading slowed a bit this week too. Here is my weekly report. Happy reading!
ReplyDeletehave he Winter Crown. Good picks. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteThe Winter Crown has a gorgeous cover. Enjoy reading this week!
ReplyDeleteMy It's monday! What are you reading? blog.
I know a reader who loves Elizabeth Chadwick's books although I myself don't read a lot of historical fiction. I love the cover though of A Tapestry of Secrets.
ReplyDeleteLove Mary Lu Tyndall's books! Have a great week of reading.
ReplyDelete