Monday, January 2

What I'm Reading - January 2, 2017

This post contains affiliate links. 
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I considered skipping this week because not a lot has changed on my reading pile. But I already skipped last week, and I did add a couple of things to my TBR so here goes:

I finished reading . . . nothing. That's right, nothing finished in two weeks. I didn't get much time to read with all the Christmas preparations, travel, and family time.


I'm currently reading . . .

The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill by Julie Klassen - I have been reading this one and expect to finish it soon. As far as I am into the novel, I still haven't guessed how things will turn out, so I am definitely motivated to keep turning pages. (Or swiping, I guess, since I'm reading on my Fire!)




From Heaven: A 28-Day Advent Devotional by A.W. Tozer - I started this book of devotionals partway through December, so I didn't think I'd finish before Christmas. Many of the devotionals are quite suited for any time of year though, so I'm not rushing.




Next on the stack... 

The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green - my next Bethany House review title
 A Curious Beginning (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery) by Deanna Raybourn - re-reading before the second in the series arrives
A Perilous Undertaking (A Veronica Speedwell Mystery) by Deanna Raybourn
Sanditon by Jane Austen
Lady Susan by Jane Austen



     

     

©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love the looks of The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill.

    Happy Reading!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.