This post contains affiliate links.
Welcome to another Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to see the responses from other book bloggers.
Do you participate in readathons and/or reading challenges?
Well, I used to try to participate in reading challenges and was sometimes successful and sometimes not so much. I love the ideas and wish I could participate, but I guess I have too much going on. I found that I was forgetting and would get "behind", and I didn't like leaving things undone. So in 2017 I decided I would not participate in any year-long challenges, and so far I haven't been drawn into any short-term challenges either. I'm not opposed to doing them, and when I see a new challenge posted, I take a look in case it's one that appeals to me.
Do you know of any reading challenges coming up that are a short-term commitment I should consider? Leave a comment and let me know!
©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/Do you know of any reading challenges coming up that are a short-term commitment I should consider? Leave a comment and let me know!

I know some blogs that host monthly bingo challenges.
ReplyDeleteI am not participating in challenges this year either. I've been tempted a few times, but not tempted enough to jump in and try them.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great weekend!
I TOTALLY understand the "leaving things undone" feeling. I have found that when I do reading challenges, I see the prompts more as a to do list... and I am always crazy about completing my to do lists as soon as possible. It makes for a bit of a crazy reading life! :)
ReplyDeleteYeah. I know I'll never have time to complete any, so I don't join them. I, too, would hate to reach the end and have "failed".
ReplyDelete