Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
~Matthew 11:28-30~
Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.


©2008-2017 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/



Such a peaceful view ... and an invitation to enjoy His rest! We need this - I need this - even after holidays and when starting a new season ... Not carrying extra loads or being busy-buddy - but having His peace and haven to rest!
ReplyDeleteRest! We've been running so much. I crave rest.
ReplyDeleteResting on his promises is a help for each day. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletePeabea@Peabea Scribbles
The Message paraphrase of that verse is my favorite. It's so inviting. Your photo is the right compliment to it.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it wonderful to know that His yoke is easy; His burden is light. Becoming a Christian and living as one isn't burdensome at all. When we truly give our lives to Him, the weight if off our shoulders. And... your photo today is gorgeous. Love reflection photos.
ReplyDelete