Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next.
- What are you currently reading? Still reading Michal by Jill Eileen Smith, and A Stand At Sinai by Hope Auer. I got started on one of my favorite books, The Eight by Katherine Neville. I'm already noticing details that I'd either missed during previous reads, or had forgotten about!


- What did you recently finish reading? Last week I read Understanding the Times by Ken Ham. (Read my thoughts on this book HERE) I also finished Loyal In Love by Jean Plaidy. (Read my thoughts on this book HERE)

- What do you think you'll read next? I've got Deep & Wide by Andy Stanley and a new book I just won, Enough - 10 things we should be telling teenage girls by Kate Conner, ready to go. I have a couple of Georgette Heyer books waiting for me at the library too.

What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading for this week's link-up.

I have Michal on my TBR list.
ReplyDeleteHow is it? Do you like it?
I am enjoying it. So far it's doing a nice job of giving some depth and humanity to Michal and portraying some of the tough situations she may have faced. I'm curious as to how her later life will be handled - once David is king. I'm only about halfway through at this point. :-)
Delete