Saturday, September 13

Scripture and a Snapshot: September 13, 2014

Hebrews 12:11-13

No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening - it's painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way. So take a new grip with your tired hands and strengthen your weak knees. Mark out a straight path for your feet so that those who are weak and lame will not fall but become strong.
~Hebrews 12:11-13~


Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture and a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.
TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I've always loved this verse and the reminder it contains that God's discipline is healing not crippling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I stopped here this morning. I don't think I have ever read this verse in whatever version you quoted. I love that it says, "So take a new grip". Sometimes this is just what we need to do. Readjust our grip, seize onto a fresh word & keep on going in and through Him! Such an encouraging word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A peaceful harvest of right living" yes please.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.