Sunday, September 28

Scripture and a Snapshot - September 27. 2014


Show me the right path, O Lord; 
point out the road for me to follow.
Lead me by your truth and teach me,
for you are the God who saves me.
All day long I put my hope in you.
~Psalm 25:4-5~

Scripture and Snapshot
Scripture and a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life. 

TheWeekendBrew_Button-1
The Weekend Brew is hosted by My Freshly Brewed Life.

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. So often I need GOD to "point out to me." HE is my only HOPE! What a perfect picture to remind us that HE is the WAY.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.