Wednesday, September 10

WWW Wednesdays: September 10, 2014

Should Be Reading hosts this weekly update on what we're reading, what we recently finished reading, and what's next. 
  • What are you currently reading?  I guess I'm about halfway through The Eight by Katherine Neville. When I got home from vacation, I got a lovely surprise - the book Tried and True by Mary Connealy had arrived in the mail, so I am reading that as well. The one I have open on my Kindle right now is Robin: Lady of Legend by R.M. ArceJaeger.
The Eight (The Eight #1)   Tried and True (Wild at Heart, #1)

Robin: Lady of Legend (The Classic Adventures of the Girl Who Became Robin Hood)
  • What did you recently finish reading? I finished two Georgette Heyer books last week - The Toll-Gate and Lady of Quality. (Read my thoughts about these books HERE and HERE.)
The Toll-Gate  Lady of Quality
  • What do you think you'll read next? Oh, the age-old question. Do you know, I still have Deep & Wide by Andy Stanley and Enough ready to read? I need to get going on those, and soon.
   Deep & Wide: Creating Churches Unchurched People Love to Attend   Enough: 10 Things We Should Tell Teenage Girls
    What are you reading? Anyone can join in this link-up by answering these three questions. Visit Should Be Reading for this week's link-up.

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I have only just discovered Georgette Heyer's book, I quite like them! The library near me has tons, so I will look out for those two titles :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're plowing through books. I've never read a book by Georgette Heyer, but my mother-in-law loves her work.

    Thanks for visiting The Book Connection.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.