Tuesday, September 9

Teaser Tuesdays: September 9, 2014

TeaserTuesdays3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

"Forget it," I snapped. "I am not chasing around after this mythical chess set! People are trying to kill me, or at least involve me in murders, don't you get it?"
The Eight (The Eight #1)

Aaron had a family reunion in the jail. If he'd've known, he'd've brought more food.
Tried and True (Wild at Heart, #1)

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. Both those teasers made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first teaser has certainly caught my attention. I'd want to know more about this mythical chess set; thanks for sharing!

    Here's my TT
    The Book Thief | Markus Zusak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both books sound like good ones. I especially like TRIED & TRUE. Good Teasers.
    Here's the link to my Tuesday post: Retirement Can Be Murder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a good chuckle over both of these. Great choices:)
    Here is my tease - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/09/teaser-tuesdays-80-unbroken-ties-by-m-latimer-ridley/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers!

    My excerpt today from a soon-to-be-published young adult novel:

    http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-steven-teasertuesdayont-forget-steven-teasertuesday/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that is an intense teaser for The Eight. That one sounds like one I might want to check out. Thanks for sharing!
    My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.