Tuesday, September 23

Teaser Tuesdays - September 23, 2014

TeaserTuesdays3

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
"Maybe. I'll pray about it."
"A you-telling-God-how-to-run-things prayer or a real Thy-will-be-done prayer?"
Making Waves (Lake Manawa Summers #1)

When the others saw what had happened to their leader, those who were able to dropped their weapons and fled, leaving their fallen comrades behind. John Little stood up slowly from his defensive crouch, his gaze taking in the murdered man and Robin's shocked expression.
~Robin: Lady of Legend by R.M. ArceJaeger
Robin: Lady of Legend (The Classic Adventures of the Girl Who Became Robin Hood)

©2008-2014 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Great teases! Thanks for sharing!

    Trish - My teaser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed both. Lots of people seem to be reading both of these as I've seen them around quite a bit. Maybe I should check them out!
    Here is my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/09/23/teaser-tuesdays-82-leaves-by-michael-baron/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A you-telling-God-how-to-run-things prayer or a real Thy-will-be-done prayer?"

    Ha ha! This is awesome; I can totally connect with this. Great teasers!

    Travel Glasses | Chess Desalls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it.

    Thanks for visiting mine, a rip-roaring good murder mystery:

    http://pdworkman.com/excerpt-from-hunting-shadows-teasertuesday/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice teasers! These both are new to me, but I'll be sure to check them out on goodreads soon. I hope your enjoying them!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT @ Addicted Readers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.