This post may contain affiliate links.

This week I have a bit of time to write another Top Ten post to link at The Broke and The Bookish - specifically the Top Ten Books On My TBR for Summer 2015.
The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires)
by Stephen R Lawhead - this has been on my TBR for too long. The problem(?) is that it is a book I own, so I sort of have all the time in the world to read it. So it can be on the top of the stack, and then bumped out of the queue by the arrival of a book I need to review or a book I have from library for only a limited time. I think I'm also just the tiniest bit reluctant because it's the last book in the Bright Empires series, and I don't want it to end!
Your Sacred Yes: Trading Life-Draining Obligation for Freedom, Passion, and Joy
by Susie Larson - I just received this book to review, so I'll be starting on it very soon.

In Good Company
by Jen Turano - I just received the link for this review book today!


In Good Company

Unstuff: Making Room in Your Life for What Really Matters
by Hayley & Michael DiMarco - I acquired this book several months ago, but my husband read it before me. It's been back in my own TBR stack for awhile, and I am putting it right behind Your Sacred Yes in priority.


A Walk in the Woods
by Bill Bryson - I've read this before and laughed so hard! It was my introduction to Bill Bryson's writing. I want to re-read it this summer, before I make plans to see the movie!


Now and Forever (Wild at Heart)
by Mary Conneally - I met the Wilde sisters when I reviewed the first book in this series, Tried and True. That was a quirky and humorous story and I have this one ready to go very soon.

A Study in Death (A Lady Darby Mystery)
by Anna Lee Huber - I've loved the previous Lady Darby mysteries, and can hardly wait to get my hands on the latest!

To Win Her Favor (A Belle Meade Plantation Novel)
by Tamera Alexander - Hoping to get to this recently published novel this summer!

A Beauty So Rare (A Belmont Mansion Novel)
by Tamera Alexander - Another one by Tamera Alexander... I love her writing. Recently I realized I hadn't read this one yet, so I need to remedy that!

Bathsheba: A Novel (The Wives of King David) (Volume 3)
by Jill Eileen Smith - I enjoyed the first two in this series, Michal and Abigail, and some other books by Smith as well. I'm hoping to finish off The Wives of King David series this summer.

What's on your TBR list for this summer?
©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

A Study in Death (A Lady Darby Mystery)

To Win Her Favor (A Belle Meade Plantation Novel)

A Beauty So Rare (A Belmont Mansion Novel)

Bathsheba: A Novel (The Wives of King David) (Volume 3)

What's on your TBR list for this summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.