Monday, June 1

What I'm Reading - June 1, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a
This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but as that blog author has taken a break and is not back to hosting this yet, I am linking at the book blog Christian Novels instead.

I recently finished reading...
Until the Harvest by Sarah Loudin Thomas - Read my complete review HERE.
Until the Harvest (Appalachian Blessings #2)

I'm currently reading...

The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen
The Secret of Pembrooke Park

Abigail: A Novel (The Wives of King David) by Jill Eileen Smith - It's kind of weird reading two books with the lead character having the same name, but the settings and their personalities are very different.
Abigail (The Wives of King David, #2)

Laiden's Daughter by Suzan Tisdale - I was a little concerned that this might be a cheap bodice-ripper, but so far it's been okay. Still deciding if I like it or not.
Laiden's Daughter (Clan MacDougall, #1)

Next on the stack...

Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope) by Jody Hedlund - my next Bethany House review, coming soon! I've read the previous ones in this series and greatly enjoyed them.
The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead
Star of Wonder: A Novella (The Incense Road Book 1) by Tracy Higley - pre-ordered this one so it should appear on my Kindle sometime today!
The Hand That Bears the Sword by George Bryan Polivka

Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope, #2)   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5) 

Star of Wonder (The Incense Road #1)   The Hand That Bears the Sword

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.