Monday, June 8

What I'm Reading - June 8, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a

This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but as that blog author has taken a break and is not back to hosting this yet, I am linking at the book blog Christian Novels instead.

I'm currently reading...

The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen - so very close to finished!
The Secret of Pembrooke Park

Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope) by Jody Hedlund - Just barely started on this, my next Bethany House review, coming soon!
Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope, #2)

Abigail: A Novel (The Wives of King David) by Jill Eileen Smith
Abigail (The Wives of King David, #2)

Laiden's Daughter by Suzan Tisdale - I was a little concerned that this might be a cheap bodice-ripper, but so far it's been okay. I'm about halfway through and it's -- meh. Not objectionable, and good enough that I'm still reading, even if I'm only mildly interested.
Laiden's Daughter (Clan MacDougall, #1)

Next on the stack...

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead
Star of Wonder: A Novella (The Incense Road Book 1) by Tracy Higley
And I just loaded up the Kindle with several new titles, not sure which of them I will go to next!

   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)   Star of Wonder (The Incense Road #1)

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.