Monday, June 29

What I'm Reading - June 29, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a

This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but as that blog author is not back to hosting this just yet, I am linking at the book blog Christian Novels instead.

I recently finished reading...

Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope) by Jody Hedlund - I finished this last weekend, and am hoping there will be at least one more in the series. Short version? I loved it. For the longer version, see my review HERE.

Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope, #2)

Suddenly Mrs. Darcy by Jenetta James - I just finished this a couple days ago and have still to write the review. I was pleasantly surprised and relieved to find it a good read!


Suddenly Mrs. Darcy

I'm currently reading...

Your Sacred Yes: Trading Life-Draining Obligation for Freedom, Passion, and Joy by Susie Larson - it was past time I got some non-fiction onto my reading list again, and this Bethany House review book is something I probably need to read and take to heart.
Your Sacred Yes: Trading Life-Draining Obligation for Freedom, Passion, and Joy

Now and Forever (Wild at Heart) by Mary Conneally

Now and Forever (Wild at Heart, #2)

The Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer
The Unknown Ajax

In Good Company by Jen Turano - Just got started!
In Good Company (A Class of Their Own, #2)

Next on the stack...

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead

   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5) 

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.