Monday, June 15

What I'm Reading - June 15, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links.
2a

This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but as that blog author is not back to hosting this just yet, I am linking at the book blog Christian Novels instead.

I recently finished reading...

The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen - Read my complete review HERE.
The Secret of Pembrooke Park

Abigail: A Novel (The Wives of King David) by Jill Eileen Smith - Read my complete review HERE.
Abigail (The Wives of King David, #2)

Laiden's Daughter by Suzan Tisdale - Just finished this and it wasn't awful, but I really can't recommend it either. I ripped it more thoroughly HERE.
Laiden's Daughter (Clan MacDougall, #1)

The Legend of Obadiah Wilder: The Glorious Defeat of the Dickenson Gang (Cactus Creek Challenge) by Erica Vetsch - This was a very quick read, as it is just a short story prequel to Vetsch's novel The Cactus Creek Challenge coming in July. By the way, it is FREE on Amazon!
The Legend of Obadiah Wilder: The Glorious Defeat of the Dickenson Gang (Cactus Creek Challenge #0.5)


I'm currently reading...

Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope) by Jody Hedlund - Loving this one so far!
Hearts Made Whole (Beacons of Hope, #2)

Star of Wonder: A Novella (The Incense Road Book 1) by Tracy Higley - only a chapter or two into this one.
Star of Wonder (The Incense Road #1)

The Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer - Not very far into this one. I enjoy Heyer's writing, but it always seems to take a little while to get the characters straight before I can really get into it.
The Unknown Ajax


Next on the stack...

The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead
I have a bunch of new things on my Kindle too, and it's likely I will start on another one in addition to Star of Wonder, but I don't know which one will be next!

   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5) 

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.