Friday, September 4

Book Blogger Hop - My Blog's Name

This post may contain affiliate links.
Book Blogger Hop
I haven't done this for awhile, but I happened to notice the Book Blogger Hop question of the week from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and decided to answer it. There is, of course, no guarantee that I will remember to do it again next week or any week following, but I will try.

How many years have you been blogging, and is there a story behind your blog's name?  

I started blogging in 2006, on a homeschool blogging platform. I was a complete noob and my earliest posts were pretty much what I would have written in a diary. After gaining some experience and switching platforms I wound up where I blog now. My "main" blog is Homeschool Coffee Break, so named because I'm a homeschool mom who loves coffee. My standard excuse for being at the computer reading or writing blog posts or interacting on message boards was that I was "on my coffee break" so that became the name of the blog. I also was writing little reviews of books I read and some other things that weren't really related to homeschooling, so I set up a second blog, and named it Just A Second. After all, when I'm caught up in a book or a blog and somebody tries to get my attention, chances are I will holler "just a second!" And I'm always up for a second (or third, or fourth...) cup of coffee.



©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love your answer. I love coffee in the afternoons but tea in the mornings and evenings. I hate that I have a Starbucks Gold Card. Coffee, Tea, Wine and books that's all I need. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the story behind both of your blogs.

    Sounds about right when you needed a break.

    Great to see you back on the hop.

    Have a great weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.