Monday, September 21

What I'm Reading - September 21, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Journey. I have also been linking at the book blog Christian Novels. Looking forward to seeing what others are reading and maybe getting ideas of what to add (or not!) to my own TBR list.

I recently finished reading...

I didn't get a lot of reading done last week, and didn't finish any of the ones I've been working on.


I'm currently reading...

Murther and Walking Spirits by Robertson Davies
Murther and Walking Spirits

Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty by Angela Hunt
Cover Art

A Curious Beginning: A Veronica Speedwell Mystery by Deanna Raybourn
A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell Mystery, #1)

  Next on the stack...

This list hasn't changed much recently.
Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer
The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead
Flint and Feather, The Complete Poems of E. Pauline Johnson

Regency Buck   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

Flint and Feather

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I have A Curious Beginning coming up soon. How are you liking it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loving it! Another strong and eccentric leading lady, and very witty as I've come to expect from Raybourn.

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed A Curious Beginning. Odd characters but good story.

    Happy Reading!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.