Monday, September 28

What I'm Reading - September 28, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Journey. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next!

I recently finished reading...

Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty by Angela Hunt - Read my review HERE. I really enjoyed this fresh look at Bathsheba and what her life might have been like.
Cover Art



I'm currently reading...

I've had less time to read lately, so my progress seems slow.

A Curious Beginning: A Veronica Speedwell Mystery by Deanna Raybourn - I am loving this! The only downside is that when I'm finished, there will be a long wait until the next book from Raybourn.
A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell Mystery, #1)

Murther and Walking Spirits by Robertson Davies - I'm not reading this as fast as I thought I would, but it's entertaining. It's been a long time since I read it last, so I'm finding some parts are familiar, but much I'd forgotten.
Murther and Walking Spirits

Flint and Feather, The Complete Poems of E. Pauline Johnson - I just started on the weekend, by looking at Johnson's introduction and reading a few of the poems at random.
Flint and Feather

  Next on the stack...

This list hasn't changed much recently.
Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer
The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead
Unequal Affections: A Pride and Prejudice Retelling by Lara S. Ormiston
The Darcys of Pemberley by Shannon Winslow

Regency Buck   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

Unequal Affections: A Pride and Prejudice Retelling   The Darcys of Pemberley (The Darcys of Pemberley, #1)

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I hope you continue to enjoy A CURIOUS BEGINNING.

    Have a great rest of your day.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.