This post may contain affiliate links.
This week's list is the Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR. Others are sharing their fall reading lists at
The Broke and the Bookish. Here's a partial list of the books that I hope to get to once I finish the ones I'm working on right now.
Fire and Ice (Wild at Heart)
by Mary Connealy - This one I know I will read, because I will be reviewing it. I loved the first two in the series, so I'm really looking forward to the day this arrives in my mailbox!
Unequal Affections: A Pride and Prejudice Retelling
by Lara S. Ormiston - I won this in one of the Austen in August giveaways, and will start it as soon as I finish one of the books I'm reading now.
The Darcys of Pemberley
by Shannon Winslow - I won this ebook during Austen in August as well. It will probably be my next Kindle read.
Star of Wonder: A Novella (The Incense Road Book 1)
by Tracy L Higley - I've had this one for awhile, and decided to read it as we got closer to the Christmas season this year, which means I'll start sometime this fall.
The Coffee Trader: A Novel
by David Liss - This is another I've had on the Kindle for a little while and it looks so interesting, but I haven't got to it yet.
Undeniably Yours: a novel
by Becky Wade - I should have read this in the summer, right? I mean, look at the picture - summery. Hopefully I'll get to it soon.
Abandoned Memories: (Escape to Paradise)
by MaryLu Tyndall - I included this on the list, because I read the first two in this series, and haven't read this one yet. Which is a little odd, because I like Tyndall, and usually read her books as soon as they come out!
Regency Buck
by Georgette Heyer - this has been on my TBR pile for an embarrassingly long time, but I've been reading other things. I need to get this one done soon, or the library will stop letting me renew it!
Flint and Feather
, The Complete Poems of E. Pauline Johnson - This one is included for two reasons - I thought it would be a good read for The Canadian Book Challenge; and because my hubby went to a high school named for Pauline Johnson and therefore owns the book. I came across it while culling our book collection this summer and stuck it on the TBR pile, where it remains to this day.
And finally, I'm undecided which of these two book by Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield I will try for. Maybe both? I suppose it will depend a great deal on availability.
You Are Here: Around the World in 92 Minutes: Photographs from the International Space Station
by Chris Hadfield

or
An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth: What Going to Space Taught Me About Ingenuity, Determination, and Being Prepared for Anything
by Chris Hadfield
What are you hoping to read this fall? Leave a comment and let me know!
©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.