Monday, September 14

What I'm Reading - September 14, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a

I started participating in this weekly meme while its hostess, Book Journey, was taking a break. This week she is back and I look forward to getting to know her better. I have been linking at the book blog Christian Novels, which is where I was introduced to this easy summary of what's on our reading lists. It's interesting to see what others are reading and often get ideas of what to add (or not!) to my own TBR list.

I recently finished reading...


Luther and Katharina: A Novel of Love and Rebellion by Jody Hedlund -  (Read my review HERE.)
Luther and Katharina: A Novel of Love and Rebellion


I'm currently reading...


Murther and Walking Spirits by Robertson Davies
Murther and Walking Spirits

Bathsheba: Reluctant Beauty by Angela Hunt
Cover Art

A Curious Beginning: A Veronica Speedwell Mystery by Deanna Raybourn - I was so excited when this arrived in the mail last week! Deanna Raybourn is one of my most favorite authors, and it feels like I've been waiting forever for this new series!
A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell Mystery, #1)

  Next on the stack...

Regency Buck by Georgette Heyer - I've had this one in reserve for awhile! Someday I'll actually start reading it.
The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires) by Stephen R Lawhead - and this one got set aside for quite awhile because I had other books I was reviewing. I hope to get back to it soon!
Flint and Feather, The Complete Poems of E. Pauline Johnson

Regency Buck   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

Flint and Feather

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I've seen A Curious Beginning on several blogs, enjoy!

    Have a great week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.