Is there a reason why you chose Blogger over WordPress or a different platform?
When I started out with my first homeschool blog, it was on a host just for homeschooling and homesteading blogs. I don't remember for sure, but I do think it was a WordPress based platform. From there I did try WordPress for a couple years, but I kept running into snags, and eventually just exported everything to Blogger. I can see pros and cons to both, but I guess it's mostly a matter of personal preference because I find Blogger easier to navigate. Maybe that's because I'm used to it now! I am a contributing writer to a homeschool blog that is on a WordPress platform and it's always a bit of a challenge for me to switch gears mentally to work on that platform!
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
I agree it's personal preference. I struggled with blogger but found Wordpress easier.
ReplyDeleteI like Blogger better too.
ReplyDeleteMy main blog uses Blogger and I have a second skeleton blog with Word Press.
I like Blogger the best.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
I also like Blogger best..
ReplyDeleteSportochick’s Musings Blog Hop Answer
I started out on Blogger and am sure that's part of why I prefer it. Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete