This post contains affiliate links.
It's been many weeks since I answered a Book Blogger Hop question from Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Well, today is the day I take the time to do it again. Here goes:
Why did you start your blog?
I originally started a blog about our homeschooling experience, but started to feel like discussing books I was reading and a few other things didn't fit the focus of that blog. So I started Just A Second as a blog that could be about all kinds of other things. It looks like I only have about three years of homeschooling left, so perhaps at that point, this 'second' blog will become my primary blog!
By the way, if you're interested in the homeschooling blog, it's Homeschool Coffee Break.
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
By the way, if you're interested in the homeschooling blog, it's Homeschool Coffee Break.


How interesting! I'll definitely have to check out your homeschool blog. At this point I have no plans to homeschool but it is something I turn over in my mind quite a bit.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you back this week.
ReplyDeleteBlogging is such fun. I can only maintain one blog, though.
ENJOY your weekend, and Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
Oh, what a lovely reason to start a blog! I don't have any kids, but if I did, I would certainly have wanted to homeschool them. I'm a teacher, but my students are adults. Nevertheless, I LOVE children, and it would have been wonderful for me to have been able to make sure they grew up with the moral values I would have wanted them to have. Not to mention that I would have instilled a love for books and reading in them! Your kids are indeed lucky, and I love your answer!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and commenting on my own BBH post!! Hope you and your family have a WONDERFUL weekend!! :)
That's a great reason to start the second blog. I will have to check out your first. I will not be homeschooling, but it's something I've considered. I honestly think my husband would be a better teacher than me though.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good week! Happy Mother's Day!
Very interesting reason. I am sure homeschooling does take up your time and it is relaxing to blog.
ReplyDeleteSportochick’s Musings Blog Hop Answer