This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I'm also going to be linking up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . .
The Prophetess: Deborah's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land)
These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer - This humorous adventure and romance entertained me right from the start with its unusual characters and clever dialogue full of dry wit. (Read my full review HERE.)
I'm currently reading . . .
Wuthering Heights
The Curiosity Keeper (A Treasures of Surrey Novel)
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy - I am reading this one with my daughter while working on a literature study, so I'm not treating it as a quick read.
Next on the stack...
A Necessary Deception (The Daughters of Bainbridge House Book #1) by Laurie Alice Eakes
The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel
Swept Away (Trouble in Texas) (Volume 1)
Lady in the Mist: A Novel (The Midwives)
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Recent Reads - The Prophetess
Recent Reads - These Old Shades
Scripture and a Snapshot - Stand on the Heights
Book Blogger Hop - May 13th, 2016
Wordless Wednesday - Mother and Daughter
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - The Scarlet Pimpernel
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Blessings Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - Civil Air Patrol
Needle Felting with ARTistic Pursuits (A Schoolhouse Crew Review)
Virtual Refrigerator - Art Resource Reviews
The Blessing of Friendships
What are you reading?
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
The Pharaohs Daughter looks intriguing. I love books from that time period. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you loved both those books, it bodes well for when I get to These Old Shades which I may do on audio.
ReplyDelete