This post contains affiliate links.
In grateful memory of the men and women who gave their lives in service of our country, and in honor of all those who serve and their families who sacrifice.
Happy Memorial Day
From the High School Lesson Book - Memorial Day

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . . nothing during the past week, but I'm very close on a couple of things!
I'm currently reading . . .
Wuthering Heights
The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy - I wish I was better at doing accents, since I'm reading this out loud!
A Necessary Deception (The Daughters of Bainbridge House Book #1) by Laurie Alice Eakes
From This Moment
Next on the stack...
Lady of Ashes
The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel
Swept Away (Trouble in Texas) (Volume 1)
Lady in the Mist: A Novel (The Midwives)
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Scripture and a Snapshot - Be Patient
Bookshelf Review - May 2016
Teaser Tuesdays/First Chapter First Paragraph - From This Moment
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Memorial Day Weekend Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - Memorial Day
The Summer of Landon
Virtual Refrigerator - Designer Doodles
5 Tips for Finding What Works in Your Homeschool
What are you reading?
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/


The Scarlet Pimpernel is just the type of book that I like to listen to. From This Moment is on my TBR list. Have a good week.
ReplyDeleteWuthering Heights is one of my favorite novels, but it is also one that people either love or hate. I hope you enjoyed it!
ReplyDelete