Monday, May 23

What I'm Reading - May 23, 2016

This post contains affiliate links.
It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).


I finished reading . . .

The Curiosity Keeper (A Treasures of Surrey Novel) by Sarah E. Ladd - Great story with intrigue and adventure - and of course a budding romance! (Read my full review HERE.)





I'm currently reading . . .

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte -  Okay, it's taking me longer than it probably should, but I am nearing the end of this one and have reached a point where I really want to know what happens next, so I guess that's a good thing!




 The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy - working through this as a literature study with my daughter.



A Necessary Deception (The Daughters of Bainbridge House Book #1) by Laurie Alice Eakes - Just got started yesterday!




From This Momentby Elizabeth Camden - received this for a Bethany House review and got started on the weekend.




Next on the stack...

Lady of Ashes by Christine Trent
The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel by Mesu Andrews
Swept Away (Trouble in Texas) (Volume 1) by Mary Connealy
Lady in the Mist: A Novel (The Midwives) by Laurie Alice Eakes

 

   


On my blogs last week . . .

Here on Just A Second:

Recent Reads - The Curiosity Keeper
Scripture and a Snapshot - Peace
Wordless Wednesday - Civil Air Patrol


And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:

Homeschool Weekly - Hard At Work Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - Time Management and Motivation
Virtual Refrigerator - Needle Felting
Poetry Memorization with Institute for Excellence in Writing

What are you reading?

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your reading - a good variety to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eager to start Pharaohs Daughter. I enjoy that time period in Historical Fiction. Great picks. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do love historical fiction! The covers of all the books you have going are so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do love historical fiction! The covers of all the books you have going are so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great mix of books. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.