Friday, July 15

Book Blogger Hop - July 15, 2016

This post contains affiliate links. 
Book Blogger Hop
There's been a bit of a mix-up over the Book Blogger Hop questions recently, so we have two questions to choose from this week. I wrote about some favorite authors already (HERE, in case you missed it and are interested!), so I am answering the question that was originally scheduled for the week of July 1st. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer for other book bloggers' answers to both questions!

When you comment on a blog post, do you ask to be notified when there are replies? 

I rarely ask for those notifications actually. I will do so if it's an ongoing discussion or there's something I specifically want to follow up on and be sure not to miss. Especially if it's a blog that I don't regularly read. Most of the time, if there's an interesting discussion on a blog I follow on Feedly, I will just check back back on it to see if there are more replies.

The other instance where I may choose the notification is if I've come across an older post and comment on it. 

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same way - I tend not to request a notification but if I've asked a question or it's something I want to see the response for I will try and check back.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.