This post contains affiliate links.
I think we're all on the same page again for the Book Blogger Hop question. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer for all the book bloggers' answers.
Do you always put a book cover in your posts when you are mentionin books or just text?
On this blog - ALWAYS a cover!! Because we do judge books by their covers, don't we? I do, and I just really like to see the cover art. It helps me know what I'm looking for when I'm shopping or browsing the library shelves. On my homeschool blog, I often mention what's on my reading list by title only.
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

Agree completely! I love reading other blog posts, but it is normally the cover that draws my attention first. Here's my Friday Meets: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2016/07/friday-meets-22-july-2016.html
ReplyDeleteYou make very good points, and I totally agree with you. I especially like your comment about being able to find books much more easily when I have a picture of the book cover.
ReplyDeleteI'm a very visual person, so I much prefer to see blog posts with images in them, even if they're other than book covers. To me, it makes posts that much more interesting!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! Hope you're having a GREAT Saturday!! :)
A cover can really draw me in too--and so I like to add them to my review posts.
ReplyDelete