This post contains affiliate links.
Some of us have been answering different Book Blogger Hop questions over the last couple of weeks. It seems there was some confusion over the questions, so this week we have a choice. Since I've already written about my favorite fictional couple (HERE, in case you missed it and are interested!), I am answering the question that was originally scheduled for the week of June 24th. Visit Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer for other book bloggers' answers to both questions!
What is your preferred method of following blogs?
Whew! I don't have to put together a list this week in order to answer the question! Since my platform is Blogger, it's easy for me to follow blogs using the Google options. However, the way I actually READ the blogs I like to follow is through Feedly. So although I may follow using Google Friend Connect or some other method that shows follower numbers, that really is only so bloggers have a record of my following. I very rarely follow by email. My email inbox is more than full enough!
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
I agree about the email follow. I follow one or two through email but if I got email from all the blogs I'd follow it'd be such a mess! I like feedly a lot and follow all my foodie blogs through there and I use Bloglovin for book blogs.
ReplyDeleteI also use the email follow to follow most blogs: Here’s my Book Blogger Hop!
ReplyDeleteThis week, I'm replying to the fictional couple question, as I've already answered the one about following blogs. This is due to the confusion about topic questions in the hop these past two weeks.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about email following. MY inbox is FLOODED, and I don't want to add to the rising waters! Lol.
You're the second person who has mentioned Feedly. (Katherine was the first.) I really need to go check that out!!
I will now go take a look at your reply to the fictional couple question.
Thanks for sharing! Have a GREAT weekend!! :)
I never took to Feedly or Bloglovin, the two popular feedreaders. I currently use Inoreader which is very simple and basic and right up my alley. I also follow blogs via comments left on my own blog.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great week!