This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I also link up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I finished reading . . .
Out of Control (The Kincaid Brides Book 1) by Mary Connealy - Light-hearted and adventurous western romance that I figured I had to read after meeting the youngest Kincaid brother in No Way Up. (Read my full review HERE)
I'm currently reading . . .
Shades of Milk and Honey by Mary Robinette Kowal - the characters and some of the scenarios are reminiscent of Pride and Prejudice, but in this Regency, being able to create magic is an ability of truly accomplished young ladies.
The Pharaoh's Daughter: A Treasures of the Nile Novel
by Mesu Andrews - I'm not far into this one yet. It's about the Egyptian princess who adopted Moses.
Next on the stack...
Charity's Cross (Charles Towne Belles) (Volume 4)
by MaryLu Tyndall
The Winter Crown: A Novel of Eleanor of Aquitaine by Elizabeth Chadwick
Timebound (The Chronos Files)
by Rysa Walker
The Reckoning (Legacy of the King's Pirates) (Volume 5)
by MaryLu Tyndall
A Pressing Engagement (A Lady Darby Mystery) by Anna Lee Huber
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Recent Reads - Out of Control
Scripture and a Snapshot - Prepared for Good Works
Book Blogger Hop - July 15, 2016
Wordless Wednesday - Birthday Treat
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - Shades of Milk and Honey
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Summer Days Edition
Virtual Refrigerator - A Little Photography Fun
Spectacular Summer with SchoolhouseTeachers.com
From the High School Lesson Book - Summer Homeschooling Update
What are you reading?
Both of these are nice weekly features! Will have a go at them next week. (Now I must just remember)
ReplyDeleteBoth of these are nice weekly features! Will have a go at them next week. (Now I must just remember)
ReplyDeleteThe Pharaoh's Daughter sounds fascinating, I'm always intrigued by novels that tell familiar stories from the perspectives of lesser known characters, it can really turn a story you thought you knew on its head.
ReplyDelete