Saturday, May 2

Book Blogger Hop - May 2, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
Book Blogger Hop

This weekly question hop is still new to me, and I forgot to answer it yesterday! I quickly dropped by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer this morning to check it out. This is a very easy hop - just answer the weekly question, link back to the anchor post, and then visit some of the other participants and see what their responses are.

This week's question:
Do you belong to an online book club?
Right now I don't, although I have tried that in the past. It may be that I haven't ever connected with an online club that works well for me, because I think I'd be happy to try it again if I stumbled across the right group. Then again... realistically, I know I don't have the time. Maybe in the future!

Visit the Book Blogger Hop at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer to participate and to read other responses.

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you again this week, Kym.

    Nice answer. I don't belong, but I do follow what's going on in a Facebook Group called: All Who Love Books.

    ENJOY your weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my book club! You should go to meetup.com and look for one in your area. I just love chatting in person with the ladies about books.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.