This post may contain affiliate links.

This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but as that blog author has been taking a break, I am linking at the book blog Christian Novels instead.
I recently finished reading...


The Crimson Cord: Rahab's Story
by Jill Eileen Smith - beautiful novel based on the Biblical character Rahab, the prostitute from Jericho who saved the Israelite spies and was commended for her faith. Read my complete review HERE.

Powder and Patch
by Georgette Heyer - entertaining and humorous story about the importance - or not - of fashionable appearances. Read my full review HERE.

I'm currently reading...
Until the Harvest
by Sarah Loudin Thomas - I've read the previous novella and novel in this series and thoroughly enjoyed them. I'm excited to be able to read and review this one for Bethany House. My review will be coming soon!

Playing By Heart by Anne Mateer - picked this one up on a whim because the cover caught my eye as I was browsing the Large Type section at the library! I like having an LT book around to read in short snippets without having to grab my reading glasses.

Brigid of Ireland by Cindy Thomson - I was working on this one way back in March and only got about halfway through. It wasn't holding my attention the way I'd expected so I set it aside for awhile, and now I'm ready to finish it.
Next on the stack...
Brentwood's Ward by Michelle Griep
The Fatal Tree by Stephen R Lawhead
The Hand that Bears the Sword by George Bryan Polivka
Abigail by Jill Eileen Smith


What are you reading?
©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
I recently finished reading...
The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Daylight
by Heidi St. John - I reviewed this book for the Schoolhouse Review Crew, so my full review is on Homeschool Coffee Break blog and a shorter version is available here on Just A Second.

Pemberley to Waterloo: Georgiana Darcy's Diary, Volume 2
by Anna Elliott - a sequel to Pride and Prejudice from the viewpoint of Darcy's sister. Read my complete review HERE.

The Crimson Cord: Rahab's Story

Powder and Patch

Until the Harvest

Playing By Heart by Anne Mateer - picked this one up on a whim because the cover caught my eye as I was browsing the Large Type section at the library! I like having an LT book around to read in short snippets without having to grab my reading glasses.

Brigid of Ireland by Cindy Thomson - I was working on this one way back in March and only got about halfway through. It wasn't holding my attention the way I'd expected so I set it aside for awhile, and now I'm ready to finish it.

Next on the stack...
Brentwood's Ward by Michelle Griep
The Fatal Tree by Stephen R Lawhead
The Hand that Bears the Sword by George Bryan Polivka
Abigail by Jill Eileen Smith


What are you reading?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.