Monday, May 4

What I'm Reading - Monday, May 4, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a
It seems like a long time since I've done the weekly summary posts of what I'm reading, what I recently finished, and what's coming up next in my ever-growing, ever-shifting book stack. That weekly meme has been discontinued, but I found a similar one hosted at Book Journey. However, the author of that blog has been taking a break during a very difficult time of loss for her family. I found the meme through the blog Christian Novels, and it looks like the contributors there are welcoming links so that is where I will start.

I recently finished reading...


A Place Beyond Courage by Elizabeth Chadwick - See my review HERE.
A Place Beyond Courage (William Marshal, #1)

The Busy Homeschool Mom's Guide to Daylight by Heidi St. John - I am reviewing this book for the Schoolhouse Review Crew, so I will post my full review on my Homeschool Coffee Break blog in the next day or two, and then a brief review here. 

I'm currently reading...

I'm working on these two, more now that I've finished the Chadwick book:
Pemberley to Waterloo: Georgiana Darcy's Diary, Volume 2 by Anna Elliott
The Crimson Cord: Rahab's Story by Jill Eileen Smith

Pemberley to Waterloo (Pride & Prejudice Chronicles, #2)    The Crimson Cord: Rahab's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land #1)

I started on one from the stack last week:
Powder and Patch by Georgette Heyer
8299139

Next on the stack...
Until the Harvest by Sarah Loudin Thomas
Brentwood's Ward by Michelle Griep
The Hand that Bears the Sword by George Bryan Polivka
Abigail by Jill Eileen Smith
Until the Harvest (Appalachian Blessings #2)   Brentwood's Ward

The Hand That Bears the Sword   Abigail (The Wives of King David, #2)

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.