Monday, May 18

What I'm Reading - May 18, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 
2a
This weekly meme has been hosted at Book Journey, but as that blog author has been taking a break, I am linking at the book blog Christian Novels instead.

I recently finished reading...
Playing By Heart by Anne Mateer - I picked this one up based on it being a Large Type edition with an attractive cover! Read my complete review HERE.
Playing by Heart

I'm currently reading...

Until the Harvest by Sarah Loudin Thomas - I'm reading and reviewing this one for Bethany House. My review will be coming soon!

Until the Harvest (Appalachian Blessings #2)

Brigid of Ireland by Cindy Thomson - Finally nearing the end of this one. It's never really grabbed my attention the way I'd hoped it would.
Brigid of Ireland

Next on the stack...

Brentwood's Ward by Michelle Griep
The Fatal Tree by Stephen R Lawhead
The Hand that Bears the Sword by George Bryan Polivka
Abigail by Jill Eileen Smith

   Brentwood's Ward   The Fatal Tree (Bright Empires, #5)

The Hand That Bears the Sword   Abigail (The Wives of King David, #2)

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.