Tuesday, May 5

Teaser Tuesdays - May 5, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links. 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. To play along, just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
To our astonishment, the Duchess of Richmond tried to bar the doorway, begging them not to spoil her ball by leaving so soon, and pleading that surely they could stay 'just a little hour more.'
Which would have been almost funny had it not been so grotesque. I suppose she thought that Napoleon would surely not be so impolite as to attack before the close of her ball?

Pemberley to Waterloo (Pride & Prejudice Chronicles, #2)

What are you reading?

©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book, but I guess I'd better read Volume 1 first.
    My Tuesday post features ELIZABETH’S LANDING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect Napoleon wouldn't care.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.