Tuesday, September 1

Tuesday Teasers - September 1, 2015

This post may contain affiliate links.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. To play along, just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include spoilers!
  • Share the title and author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

"The hermit had a daughter?" Darcy said. "Hermits are supposed to be solitary."
"He wasn't a very good hermit, what with having a family and all," Mr. Parker admitted.
 ©2008-2015 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. I find that quite humorous! Thanks for stopping by :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that excerpt made me smile...and I LOVE that cover. Thanks for sharing...and here's mine: “DRIVING LESSONS”

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always say I want to be a hermit, but I imagine I wouldn't qualify either. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.