Do you tend to read more in the winter or in the summer months?
I have never thought about it before, or noticed that there is a big difference. It's possible that I do read just a bit more in the summer, because I can read while traveling and on vacation.
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

I thought that might be true for me but realized I'm reading all of the time!
ReplyDeleteI think I'm the opposite because more vacation and travel means more distraction for me!
ReplyDeleteReading all the time is the answer for most of us.
ReplyDeleteWinter might be a wee bit more.
ENJOY your weekend.
Happy Hopping!!
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
For me I think the only difference is the holidays and I make up by reading after everyone goes to bed.
ReplyDeleteSportochick’s Musings Answer
Oh, reading while traveling or on vacation is so much fun!! You're not only looking forward to getting to your destination, but are engaging in your favorite hobby while getting there!
ReplyDeleteI read in the car whenever my husband and I drive down to Key West. (We live in South Florida, USA.) While he drives, I read. I do take a break, though, so we can talk. It's a four-hour drive for us.
I read about the same amount all year round, since we don't have seasons here. All I need is to be cool and comfortable. Lol.
Thanks for dropping by and commenting on my BBH post! Hope you're having a great day!! :)
I generally don't read more during any particular season, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDelete