This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I'm also going to be linking up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I recently finished reading...
Queen of Sheba
I'm currently reading...
Boundaries with Teens: When to Say Yes, How to Say No
Wuthering Heights
Next on the stack...
The Prophetess: Deborah's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land)
Mosaic: Pieces of My Life So Far
The Adventuress: A Lady Emily Mystery
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Recent Reads - Queen of Sheba
Scripture and a Snapshot - He Is Risen!
Scripture and a Snapshot - Good Friday
Wordless Wednesday - Twister
Teaser Tuesdays - The Coffee Trader
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Easter Weekend Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - March Link Party
Updates (on the stuff we review)
Virtual Refrigerator - Peeps on Parade!
War Room DVD (from FishFlix.com - A Schoolhouse Crew Review)
Music and Other Beautiful Things
What are you reading?
Nice looking books. I just read a YA reimagining of Wuthering Heights which I enjoyed. I read Wuthering Heights when I was a teen and enjoyed it despite not really understanding it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!
ReplyDeleteBoundaries with Teens sounds necessary and worthwhile! I have a 3 and 5 yr old, so I have some time yet, but I know it's coming!
ReplyDeleteKeep reading, it will grab you!
ReplyDeleteWuthering Heights! I really need to read that again as an adult, I feel I missed some things when I read it before. :) The Tasha Alexander book looks good!
ReplyDeleteThe Mosaic and Adventuress look good.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great week. Gorgeous covers.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading
After grounding my almost teen this week for her attitude and having words with my teenage son, I definitely think I need to add Boundaries with Teens to my TBR list.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at D.E.A.R. Monday.