This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I'm also going to be linking up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I recently finished reading...
A Beauty So Rare (A Belmont Mansion Novel)
I'm currently reading...
Queen of Sheba
Boundaries with Teens: When to Say Yes, How to Say No
Wuthering Heights
The Coffee Trader: A Novel

Next on the stack...
The Prophetess: Deborah's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land)
Mosaic: Pieces of My Life So Far
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
Recent Reads - A Beauty So Rare
Scripture and a Snapshot - Hosanna!
Wordless Wednesday - Front Porch
Teaser Tuesday/First Chapter First Paragraph - Miriam
Treasures of the Nile - Scavenger Hunt Blog Hop and Giveaway
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Music and Other Beautiful Things
Homeschool Weekly - Springtime Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - Transcripts
Virtual Refrigerator - Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Homeschooling High School Collection
Happy Pi Day!
Exploring History and Geography
What are you reading?
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
Looks like another good week for you.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week this week.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading
I'm always impressed with how much reading you get done. I'm struggling to find (make) time to read lately.
ReplyDelete