This post contains affiliate links.

This weekly reading list meme is hosted at Book Date. Join in to see what others are reading and maybe get some ideas of what to read next! I'm also going to be linking up with Tales of a Pee Dee Mama for D.E.A.R. Monday (Drop Everything And Read).

I recently finished reading...
David and Bathsheba
I'm currently reading...
Empty Nest: What's Next?: Parenting Adult Children Without Losing Your Mind
A Beauty So Rare (A Belmont Mansion Novel)
The Coffee Trader: A Novel

Next on the stack...
Wuthering Heights
The Prophetess: Deborah's Story (Daughters of the Promised Land)
Queen of Sheba
Mosaic: Pieces of My Life So Far
Boundaries with Teens: When to Say Yes, How to Say No
On my blogs last week . . .
Here on Just A Second:
A Literary Classic for February #collaboreads - The Hound of the Baskervilles
Scripture and a Snapshot - Take Up the Cross
Book Blogger Hop - March 4, 2016
Teaser Tuesdays - David and Bathsheba
Bookshelf Review - February 2016
And on my homeschool blog, Homeschool Coffee Break:
Homeschool Weekly - Almost Spring Edition
From the High School Lesson Book - The Fine Art of Percussion
R is for (Virtual) Refrigerator
An Extraordinary Adventure with Alfred the Great
High School Language Arts
What are you reading?
©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/
Ooooo...gorgeous covers.
ReplyDeleteThe Coffee Trader looks good.
ENJOY your reading week.
Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading
Wuthering Heights is one of my all-time faves! I will admit that I hated it the first time I read it, but loved it when I read it again.
ReplyDeleteThe Coffee Trader is good, but not keeping me on the edge of my seat. At least not so far - that might change as I get further along!
ReplyDeleteI've heard that from a lot of people about Wuthering Heights. I didn't get very with it on my first try years ago, so I'm giving it another shot coming up soon!
I can't wait to read your review on David and Bathsheba!
ReplyDeleteWith a 15 year old and a set of twins about to turn 13, I should probably read Boundaries with Teens.
Sometimes I find that with a book too, as a reader you have to work hard at the beginning and then it is a slide after that!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are enjoying A Beauty So Rare. I think I may have that one.
ReplyDeleteHappy reading to you.