Sunday, September 11

Scripture and a Snapshot - A Spring of Water


Jesus said to her, "Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
~John 4:13-14~

Scripture and Snapshot

Scripture & a Snapshot is hosted by A Glimpse of Our Life.

Barbie Swihart - Embracing Every Day

Glimpses is hosted by Embracing Every Day, a lifestyle blog by Barbie Swihart.

©2008-2016 Just A Second. All rights reserved. All text, photographs, artwork, and other content may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written consent of the author. http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I'm so thankful for the Living Water that Christ provides.

    ReplyDelete

Please take just a second to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you.